Welcome to the Town of Wytheville, VA
Announcements, News and Information
- Attention Owners of New & Relocated Businesses!
- ELECTRONIC WATER BILLS: Town of Wytheville water customers now have the option of receiving water bills electronically. Look at the top of your bill to see how you can sign up. Sample water bill.
- 2014 Tax Tickets for the Town of Wytheville have been mailed. Town taxes are due December 15th. It is your responsibility to pay taxes even if you did not receive a bill. If you have not received a tax bill, contact the Town of Wytheville Treasurer’s Office at 223-3333. The Treasurer’s Office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- WYTHE COUNTY TO IMPLEMENT CITIZEN EMERGENCY NOTIFICATION
CLICK HERE to register your email and mobile device to receive emergency notifications.
- For past issues of the Wytheville Observer, click here.
- The Town of Wytheville is now offering online payments for Taxes, Parking Fines, Pass Plans, and Utility Bills. Please note, payments through this option are not immediately made aware to the Town of Wytheville. The Town is notified by Official Payments 24 – 72 hours later.
If you are unable to attend the public hearing, please press the "Comment" icon below and submit your comments to the Town online.