contacts Contacts jobs Jobs employees Employees
slideshow slideshow

If your problem requires Police, Fire or Rescue, call 911.

Otherwise, dial 276-223-3333 or 276-223-3300 and you will be connected to an automated attendant that will direct you to the appropriate department.

You will be given the following options:

  • For Water and sewer problems, press 1
  • To report a signal light problem, press 2
  • To report a street blockage such as a downed tree, press 3
  • If you are calling about an animal control problem, press 4
  • If you are calling regarding a parking ticket or police report, or to speak to a Duty Sergeant, press 5